(APA, 3.5 pages, 1118 words, 4 references)
- It is important to identify and understand your own family culture in order to be able to understand and respect other cultures. Interview a family member, and an individual from another culture with which you are unfamiliar. Some examples of an individual from another culture to consider for the assignment include a neighbor, coworker, patient, or friend. Paper includes:
- An introductory paragraph with the reasons for selecting the interviewees.
- A summary of the responses from the interview template gathered from the interviewees.
- A comparison and contrast of your findings between the two interviewees.
- A reflective concluding paragraph on how family roles affect the cultural domains and relationships for each individual.