1) Convert 2.4 x 1021 formula units of magnesium hydroxide to grams.
2) How many grams are contained in 4.56 moles of krypton, Kr?
3) Convert 6.7 grams of aluminum sulfate to moles.
4) A sample in the lab is found to contain 0.450 g magnesium and 2.95 g bromine. What is the empirical formula of the sample?
5) How many atoms are in 0.34 moles of strontium?
6) Convert 25.4 grams of barium phosphate, Ba3(PO4)2 to formula units.
7) What is the formula for a hydrate which consists of 2.73 g of CoCl2 and 2.27 g of water?
8) What is the molecular formula of paradichlorobenzene, an ingredient in moth balls, that has a molar mass of 147.0 g/mol and an empirical formula of C3ClH2?
9) Convert 3.55 grams potassium to atoms.
10) Determine the molecular formula for a compound with a molar mass of 86.17 g/mol that contains 83.62 % carbon and 16.38 % hydrogen.
11) If a sample has 28g nitrogen and 64g oxygen, what is the empirical formula?
12) A sample in the lab is found to contain 0.9g Magnesium and 2.9g bromine. What is the empirical formula?
13) Convert 1.78 grams of potassium to atoms.
14) How many formula units are contained in 0.335 g CaO?
15) A compound has a molar mass of 86.0 g/mol and an empirical formula of C3H7. What is the molecular formula?
16) What is the molar mass of aluminum oxide?
17) What is the number of nitrogen molecules in 0.6 moles of N2?
18) What is the molar mass of hydrogen chloride?
19) What is the percent hydrogen in water, H2O?
20) Calculate the percentage oxygen in dinitrogen pentoxide.
21) What is the molar mass of aluminum oxide?
22) What is the empirical formula for C4H10?
23) How many grams are contained in 1.08 moles of calcium?
24) Convert 1.55 moles of water to grams.
25) How many atoms are in 0.17 moles of strontium?
Can’t find the questions/answers that you need? Post Your Questions